Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Outside World

Owl in flight
Before Christmas I was asked to illustrate a second book featuring Pippy and Dippy, two little mice who have previously made an appearance on my blog. The book, Pippy and Dippy, The Outside World, is written and self-published by Jim Bartley, who wrote The Adventures of Pippy and Dippy - released last year and for which I also created the artwork. These are some of my illustrations for the new book. 

Pippy and Dippy in their new home
As it's a small budget production the books are on sale in Fermoy (where the author and myself originally hail from), for the most part in The Book Shop and Fermoy Books, although other local shops have them as well. I believe Eason in Cork also have a few copies left too and Jim takes orders (and general comments and inquiries) at pippyanddippy@gmail.com, in case anyone is interested! 


Pippy, Dippy and Rory the Rooster
I'm working on a story of my own at the moment and so hopefully I will post some bits and bobs from that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment