Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blue Skies and Brass Chains



It seems like only yesterday (actually it was, wasn't it?) I was anticipating a heat wave... and now look! Well, "heat wave" might be a touch on the hyperbolé side of things, but at least there is sunshine! A good day all round actually -  make and do things arrived in the post, I got thank-you presents, plus got some good news on a prospective business venture... and made a cheesecake! (pics to follow, once it has set completely!)

Anyway, remember the turtle locket I got? Well the make and do stuff what arrived today meant I could put it on a chain finally! Have a closer look!


I actually think the clasp is my favourite bit though. You might not be able to see below, but the little twig holding it shut is also a little brass flower.


I may still add a little more to it, but I'm happy with it for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment